AIBrain is a tech start-up based in Palo Alto, California with its vision of augmenting human intelligence with AI. With its core technologies, AIBrain has participated in a few AI events:
- Tyche, Innovation Award, CES 2014 Category: Technology for a Better World, January 2014.
- Futurable 1, AI Gamification, top 30 game by Google Indie Game Festival, September 2016.
- 3rd place, Conv AI Challenge, December 2017, organized by Yoshua Bengio, NIPS 2017.
- SQuAD (Stanford Question Answering Dataset) 1.1 Leaderboard, PQMN, Jun 25, 2017.
• Joint Launch of the AI
Experience City Project with the St. Gallen Symposium and the
Swiss City of St. Gallen to establish the world's first AI
- AI Product Manager, The Most Practical AI Program for All. Beta Launch: November 9, 2020; Official Launch: January 18, 2021.
- Build Your Own Humanoid AI, with Gretchen: Open Humanoid AI Platform. Beta Launch: January 18, 2021; Official Launch: March 29, 2021.
- Turing Football AI Academy, Berlin, Germany, February 1, 2021.
AIBrain was founded by Richard Shinn, Ph.D. in AI from Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also founder of CrossCert, a Korean public company funded by SoftBank in February 2000 for the first time in Korea.
For more information, visit the AIBrain website: www.aibrain.com