AI Neural Network Boot Camp for High School Student
A Thorough Understanding of Artificial Neural Networks
(3 Day Online Summer Boot Camp, Starts July 7-9,
(2 Week Online Summer Camp, Starts July 19-30, 2021)
Who should attend this program?
- High school student who wants to understand the core of artificial neural networks, inspired by biological neural networks
- High school student who wants to apply the basic skills of artificial neural networks to solve AI problems
- High school student seeking an AI-powered career
- Prerequisite: 10th grade math
You will be the future of the world soon.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” Fred DeVito
- You can build an AI-powered app based on automated AI and Machine Learning with no prior AI knowledge and no coding.
- However, if you want to understand the concept of artificial neural networks, you may want to describe algorithms in pseudocode. It includes some high school math if you want to fully understand the whole concept. It is not required, though.
- It includes some high school math if you want to fully understand the whole concept. It is desirable, but not required.
Come Join with AIBrain’s AI Boot Camp.
- First of all, you will have fun and enjoy of learning the most fascinating aspect of AI. Artificial neural networks are inspired by biological neural networks, in particular, human brains.
- Vice versa, it will also help you understand human thinking so that you will be able to augment your intelligence with AI whenever necessary. In fact, they are complimentary in terms of intelligence.
- It will help you motivate learning other related fields of study, for example, mathematics such as algebra, geometry, and calculus, and statistics.
Win a Scholarship!
- Registration Opens March 1, 2020
- Scholarship Applications Open Soon
- Leave your E-Mail to Get a Notification email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About this program
- You will learn the core concepts by best examples by step by step with visual illustrations.
- It will be easier to learn and help you obtain an icy-clear understanding.
- It follows essential aspects of human cognition such as problem solving, learning and memory, so that it is easier to understand the core concepts of cognitive science and neural science in parallel to human psychology and biological behavioral science.
- Above all, you will have fun and excitement while learning the fascinating technology of AI with artificial neural networks, highly related to human brains and biological neural networks.
- Prerequisite: 10th grade math
The Skills You’ll learn and acquire
- Thorough understanding of the core concept of artificial neural networks in relation to biological neural networks, esp. brains
- The basic skills to apply the technologies of artificial neural networks to solve real world problems
- You’ll acquire algorithmic skills to be able to describe problems and solutions in pseudocode in a fashion highly organized to be able to be implemental later with computers.
- The holistic understanding of the basic concepts of AI, in particular, aeound neural network-based machine learning to prepare for a higher education
- Above all, you will build your self-confidence with AI.
Course CurriculumWeek 1. Beginner’s Camp for Artificial Neural Networks
Beginner’s Camp for Convolutional Neural Networks
Week 2. Beginner’s Camp for Recurrent Neural Networks
Build, Build, Build on top of state of the art
Week 3. AI Machine Learning Contests
Challenger’s Camp for Fast Evolving AI
Learn with AIBrain, World Class AI Start-up
- Richard Shinn, Ph.D., Founder, AIBrain Inc, Palo Alto, California
- Augmented Intelligence Lab, AIBrain, Menlo Park, California
- Sports AI Lab, AIBrain GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- AI and Humanoid Labs, AIBrain Asia, Seoul, Korea