AIBrain is a tech start-up based in Palo Alto, California with its vision of augmenting human intelligence with AI. With its core technologies, AIBrain has won awards in numerous AI events:
- Tyche, Innovation Award, CES 2014 Category: Technology for a Better World, January 2014.
- Futurable 1, AI Gamification, top 30 game by Google Indie Game Festival, September 2016.
- 3rd place, Conv AI Challenge, December 2017, organized by Yoshua Bengio, NIPS 2017.
- SQuAD (Stanford Question Answering Dataset) 1.1 Leaderboard, PQMN, Jun 25, 2017.
Joint Launch of the AI
Experience City Project with the St. Gallen Symposium and the
Swiss City of St. Gallen to establish the world's first AI
- AI Product Manager, The Most Practical AI Program for All.
- Build Your Own Humanoid AI, with Gretchen: Open Humanoid AI Platform.
- Turing Football AI Academy, Berlin, Germany.
AIBrain was founded by Richard Shinn, Ph.D. in AI from Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also founder of CrossCert, a Korean public company funded by SoftBank in February 2000 for the first time in Korea.
For more information, visit the AIBrain website: www.aibrain.com